RHOC’s Shannon Beador Shares Receipt From Alexis, John Lawsuit Payment

The Real Housewives of Orange County star Shannon Beador shared the receipts from the settlement of his case no Alexis Bellino again John Janssen – literally.
Shannon, 60, uploaded a photo of her “Outgoing Wire Transfer Receipt” to her Instagram Story on Thursday, November 21, redacting personal information for a total of $60,000. She captioned the post, “Enjoy…” and tagged both Alexis and John’s official accounts.
Shannon also circled and highlighted the “financial purpose” portion of the document, which read, “John Janssen settlement in full.”
She shared the photo on her Instagram feed, adding the caption, “That’s the 18th season of wrapping.”
Shannon’s daughter Sophie, 22, commented, “Out with the old and in with the new!!🤩🤩.”

Shannon, who shares Sophie and twins Stella and Adaline, 20, with ex-husband David Beadorshe has been fighting with her ex John, 61, for several years.
John previously claimed that Shannon refused to return the $75,000 she spent on her facelift, accusing him of breach of contract and fraudulent misrepresentation. Although he initially agreed to give him half of that amount, he later changed his mind after learning that he allegedly had footage of his DUI arrest in September 2023. He then offered the sum in exchange for a no-deal, but John refused.
Us Weekly confirmed on Tuesday, November 19, that John has filed a notice of settlement, reaching an agreement with Shannon to dismiss the case.

Alexis Bellino and John Janssen
Phillip Faraone/Getty ImagesLast month, John only told Us that he did not plan to share the photos he found of Shannon.
“I’m the one with the videos and nothing has come out of my mouth that I’ve ever shown to anyone,” said John. Us. “That was unprecedented.”
After his split from Shannon, John moved on with Alexis, 47, his now fiancee. He rejoined RHOC during his legal drama with Shannon, which quickly caused a rift between the women.
“It’s okay because now it’s done,” Alexis said Us last month. “We can close that door and open the door to marriage.”
Shannon has also been open about moving on, she tells Us Earlier this month he did not want to be “closer” to Alexis if they were to return RHOC season 19.
“I appreciate the work,” added Shannon. “Definitely I am [returning]. I would be happy to come back. But if Alexis Bellino comes back, I’m sorry, he won’t be there. “